Tuesday 6 September 2016

Country Study

This week we have started our country study which the class is very excited about, especially Reid.  I have chosen to study Mexico. Here is some of the information I have found so far....

Mexican flag is full of national symbolism. The green stripe represents the Independence Movement. The white stripe represents the purity of the Catholic faith. The red stripe represents the Spaniards that joined in the quest for Independence and the blood of the national heroes.

Image result for mexico flag

The next thing that I am working on is the food.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Brayden, Its me Kaleb. They are some interesting facts. This reminds me of when we did our country study's in the Olympics. Did you know all these facts or did you have to research them? Next time you could maybe put more facts. Tino pai tua mahi. (Good Work)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.